Southeastern Food Safety Consulting has over 20 years of experience in food safety / quality. Our focus is to assist with meeting regulatory compliance, 3rd party audit requirements, and developing procedures and provide training to ensure that our clients have a solid and robust food safety program. We can develop customized programs for your facility to ensure it meets current food safety requirements and the new FSMA regulations that go in effect in 2016.
We can assist with:
• 3rd Party Audit and GFSI Audit Certification, Preparation, Implementation and Sustaining the programs
for you. (SQF, BRC, FSSC 22000, GMP, etc.)
• HACCP and HARPC Program Development
• Supplier Approval and Monitoring
• Product Recall Issues
• Customer Complaint Issues
• Building Quality and Food Safety programs to meet FDA, FSMA, USDA regulations, GFSI Standards,
and customer specific requirements
• Provide Training for Specific Needs
• ServSafe food safety training for retail establishments
We offer flexible assistance options tailored to your needs and budget.
If you would like to find out how our consultants can assist you with achieving your food safety goals, please contact us.